Wednesday, September 13, 2023

 

In June 2022 we had our 50th wedding anniversary. In July 2022 I was on the mountain with a youth group when I had a vertigo attack. It left me helpless, unable to stand or walk. They had to lift me out of the mountains by stretcher and take to the hospital. I don't know if I had Covid at the time, we just don't know. I spent a month in a wheel chair and another just learning how to walk when another attack happened and I went by ambulance once again to the hospital. I have spent the past year rehabilitating. I am now just being able to function fairly well. I still walk carefully and have dizzy spells. For this reason I have not been riding my mule or horses and  not keeping up on my web sites and book sales. (The Art of Training Horses and Mules found on Amazon.) Thank You All for your support and prayers. 

No comments: